Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011

Here are some of my highlights from 2011....


  • Celebrated my 3rd year anniversary with Shaneface! We went to Austin as a belated celebration, but just the fact that we finished out our 3rd year and started a 4th and feel closer than ever just makes me happy. 



  • PAISLEY!!!  She has been a wonderful edition to our little family- she is so low matinence, super sweet and fun fun fun! Look how cute she is...


Silly Pups

Sleepyface

She likes to rest her head on my computer while I work

So cuddly!!

The only 30 seconds of her life when she got to wear bows- she takes them off immediately

Her and her friend Pogo  

Just Chillin with Shane

Look at those sweet eyes
 Ok that was a little much...lets move on
  • Friends! Joe and Jillian came to town and we have been hanging out more and more with the Belgard's making life way more fun! 



Babies!  Our friends the Belgard's were blessed with baby Boone and my cousins adopted little Micah! It has been fun falling in love with my new little friends. 
Boone then...
Boone now!


Micah then...

  • Micah now! 


































  • Visits from friends and family! Shane's family came, my mom, my dad, little Adam, Shawna and Matt George all came to visit! Each trip was wonderfully fun!
  • Weddings- lots of weddings that brought old friends together!! 
  • I phones!! Its silly but I am so happy we got our I phones:)
  • Christmas Break- I had such a wonderful time back in Arizona. Seeing all our friends in Tucson and hanging with family in Phoenix was good for my soul.  In a few days I will get all the pics on my computer so I can devote a whole blog about our lovely 2 weeks home. 
Now lets look onto 2012! Shane and I did some resolutions/goals...we will keep you updated on how they go! A rough look involves more Bible reading, learning to play piano, expanding our horizons when it comes to cooking, and the obvious one: being more healthy.  Here is to 2012!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment